Over de organisatie
The Engineering department within our clients compagny consists out of an energetic and enthusiastic group of Draftsmen and Engineers. Together with coworkers from Project Management you will, as a team, be responsible to bring your project to a successful conclusion.
The strength of our client is the collaboration of experienced management from all the group companies across the globe. What has emerged is a sense of colleagues working together, versus separate entities. This way of working keeps project members open to different views and ways of pursuing the best solutions while decisions can be made on short notice to maximize flexibility and add value. Project Management aims to provide the most optimum, innovative and safe solutions for the most complex transport and installation projects, both off and onshore.
In close contact, with respect and in dialogue, with our clients we seek to understand and anticipate project needs. This kind of collaboration optimizes our levels of service and contributes to our reliability as a partner who delivers the inconceivable. Our Goal is to take the load, work safely with a Zero Accident Policy and execute the works with the highest regards for the environment.
- Familiarize with the contract budget, schedule and scope of work
- Create clear overview of technical aspects of the scope of work
- Assist Project Manager in setting up WBS regarding technical/operational issues
- Cost awareness of technical solutions and specifications
- Collect , analyze, control and validate deliverables, given by discipline engineers
- Liaise with involved departments to define the deliverables needed for the project
- Accountable for the delivery of all reports needed for a project within project
- Schedule and meeting the specifications and standards within the contract
- Work according to the applicable procedures and guidelines of the PMS
- Assemble technical project team to perform conceptual and final designs
- Assist Project Manager on optimal tuning of available and required resources
- Responsible for technical interfacing with subcontractors and suppliers
- Direct an motivate technical project team
- Give support to contribute to development, implementation and maintenance of business processes
- Bachelor degree or higher in naval architecture or civil engineering
- IPMA Level D or equivalent
- Relevant experience in project engineering or project management
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Willing to travel when needed
Sentijn brengt ingenieurs samen binnen de civiele techniek, offshore en industrie. Wij bieden je de mogelijkheid om als ingenieur aan de slag te gaan bij de meest toonaangevende bedrijven.
Naast uitstekende primaire voorwaarden hebben we een divers pakket aan aantrekkelijke secundaire voorwaarden. In een zorgvuldig proces worden je prestaties geëvalueerd en wordt gekeken naar je potentie. Samen vinden we de positie die past bij jouw wensen en ambities.
Growth starts with great ambition!
Heb je vragen over de functie of de sollicitatieprocedure, neem dan contact op met Yentl Bestman via email@example.com of +316 83 82 51 29